• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

DELIGHT PAY AS YOU GO

DEAD PARROT

Novice Member
I have ordered a Sim card with 5 pounds credit on it for £2.50 pounds from ebay and put it in my phone ..they say the calls are only 5 pence a minute ..how can they do calls as cheaply as that
its much cheaper than all the rest....
thanks for your replies
jim

wiz

Distinguished Member
Probably only allow you to call one number in Nigeria so you can claim that lottery win:D

KayCS

I have ordered a Sim card with 5 pounds credit on it for £2.50 pounds from ebay and put it in my phone ..they say the calls are only 5 pence a minute ..how can they do calls as cheaply as that
its much cheaper than all the rest....

thanks for your replies
jim
You’re being robbed:D as I’ve got a Delight sim and my calls, text and data match that of 3’s 3-2-1 sim.

My Delight sim is being used as a backup and my 3-2-1 sim as my main sim but with the lack of 2G on 3 I use the Delight network running over the EE network for the very rare times I can’t get a 3 signal.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom