Deleting themes on N95?..How?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Tony 21, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Tony 21

Tony 21
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Please can someone help?. I have a Theme That`s installed to the phone not on the m card, i`m trying to delete it but can`t see how, it`s not a preinstalled theme, and in help it states that you just scroll to the theme and press the "C" button as long as the theme is not the current one being used, and that should delete it...but it just don`t work:mad:.
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  2. Sandman

Sandman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,440
    Go to Applications-Application Manager. select the theme you want to delete and choose remove.

3. Tony 21

Tony 21
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks Sandman, When i go to App Manager the only options i have are..software installation, online certificate check, and default web address. Also this is a T-Mobile locked phone, so i don`t know if that would make a difference?. I origanaly downloaded the theme from a website to my laptop and then did the transfer with the Nokia application software, on reconnection i cant find any trace of the theme anywhere on my laptop, Now i can`t get it out of my phone.

4. Tony 21

Tony 21
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    When i connect the phone to the laptop..is there any way of checking what files are on the device memory (themes / general)?, the application software that came with the phone doesn`t allow this.