Deleting programs from Anytime

Ickle Yoda1

Quick question really, can you delete programs from anytime or does this only happen when sky choose? Likewise if you can delete them do you get more programs downloaded to keep filling the space?

Tarbat

Quick question really, can you delete programs from anytime or does this only happen when sky choose? Likewise if you can delete them do you get more programs downloaded to keep filling the space?

Delete by pressing RECORD, and then YELLOW to delete from your planner.

There's no evidence whether deleting programs has any effect on what then gets downloaded.

CaffeineJunkie

Aye, it's possible as described (and was useful when I was using copy+ to upgrade my drive and I didnt want to copy over the anytime).

Apart from that it's a completely pointless exercise. Anytime puts what it's going to put on there. They now how much space is available to anytime and they know what they have sent out.

gers1978

It may be pointless to delete stuff, but it's not pointless to press Record to pur in your planner - that way it stays as long as you want, and doesn't get deleted on Sky's expiry date

CaffeineJunkie

It may be pointless to delete stuff, but it's not pointless to press Record to pur in your planner - that way it stays as long as you want, and doesn't get deleted on Sky's expiry date

Absolutely. I do this all the time. I've got loads of stuff in my main planner that was sourced from anytime. I dont use this to remove stuff from the anytime view though.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom