Deleting Movie from Sky Anytime

Mirche

Standard Member
Two days ago I find "Pirates of the Caribbean" on Anytime and decided to record it for my son. He's not at home till august 31. that's why I record it...

Day after I delete it from planner by mistake.

Problem is that movie is also gone from Anytime and now I can't record it again.

Some help :lease:

That is how you delete programes from the anytime planner.

Press record and then yellow and it will remove it from your current planner and the anytime planner.

I do this everyday to remove anything that I don't want in the anytime planner.

There is no way to get it back.

I haven't had Pirates of the caribean yet so maybe it will be sent again sometime soon.

Mirche

Standard Member
That is how you delete programes from the anytime planner.

Press record and then yellow and it will remove it from your current planner and the anytime planner.

I do this everyday to remove anything that I don't want in the anytime planner.

There is no way to get it back.

I haven't had Pirates of the caribean yet so maybe it will be sent again sometime soon.

You were right!

Pirates are back on my Anytime this morning...:clap:
with Speed 2:thumbsdow

James Payne

with Speed 2:thumbsdow

Unlucky you !!

If that was their only offering , I'm actually pleased nothing appeared on my Anytime this morning.

Seriously though , just highlights the continued inconsistency of the service. Why should it appear on yours , but not others.

Regards James

WATTS

Unlucky you !!

If that was their only offering , I'm actually pleased nothing appeared on my Anytime this morning.

Seriously though , just highlights the continued inconsistency of the service. Why should it appear on yours , but not others.

Regards James

Try leaving your HD box on the HD2 Movie channel at night before you go to bed then turn your HD box onto standby. Make sure you delete enough stuff out of your anytime so it gives the anytime partition on the hard drive plenty of room/reason to download some new content and see what happens. ;)

I never really keep any more than 1 page of stuff on my anytime and its been working great so far for me and i have had constant movies delivered to my anytime service.

Good Luck!

Sampson

Interesting. I didn't know about being able to delete anytime movies/programs and thus I've never done it. Is there any reason why you bother though?
I've never had any issues or concerns with anytime, I just chekc it every so often to see if anything is good there. I've never been expecting anything specific, so never been disapointed, but for all I know I do miss things, does doing this mean you get more programs? Or just have the same programs downloaded twice like Mirche has had and thus waste my electricity.

mikel543

Standard Member
i may be wrong but was under the impression that it downloaded on hd1 ????

Think it may actually be HD2, because I don't have a movie sub but it still pulls movies into anytime planner, but you can't view them without upgrading your sub. Anyway, the first time this happened i went to HD1 and got the usual you need to upgrade your sub message, however when I went to HD2 I got a message saying there was a technical problem with the channel. Maybe HD2 is the way they push movies to you hence the change in the message.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom