1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delayed Speech

Discussion in 'TVs' started by macca83, Jul 10, 2002.

1. macca83

macca83

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Toshiba 36zp18q tv, sky digital & av set up of Denon. Kef & Yamaha components. The problem I see quite often is the sound not matching the picture during say...news broadcasts, where it is blatently obvious with the newscaster & nothing else being in the picture. Not so obvious during action pics but very annoying all the same. This is not all the time though, & not sure if its certain chanels or not. Please tell me where my problem lies, & what to do about it. I have good quality scarts & am set up with the right connections on the 3 scarts!!

2. rct

rct

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Sounds like transmission error rather than your TV... unless it happens on DVDs I wouldn't worry about it.

3. codlord

codlord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    When I re-organised my room and I had fairly very long cables going from my a/v equipment to my screen I found to my surprise I had a similar issue and that I had to play with the 'delay' settings on my surround amp for the centre speaker - it could possibly be something like that.