Definite DVD release list?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Pzycho, May 10, 2002.

1. Pzycho

Pzycho

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is there such a list on the web anywhere (including all regions)? There's a fair few films I want on DVD as I stupidly got rid of my laserdisks a while back, and I'd like to not have to manually search through several online shops from all over the world to find out they're not released anywhere :)

2. Desticado

Desticado

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Its not the solution you want but a good place to start would probably be the downloadable Excel spreadsheet of region comparissons at www.dvdcompare.org.uk it wont have every disk but it will have a lot of them and at least save you some time.

Regards

3. mysteriousjimmy

mysteriousjimmy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    or you could get DVDprofiler and use their online database for dvd's that have released worldwide....

4. Pzycho

Pzycho

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I already do use DVDProfiler, I find the add dvd function to be too slow to use as a definite search engine though - also there are so many errors in that database. Unfortunately.

Cheers for the tip about dvdcompare.co.uk though - I'll have a look through that one :)

As a side note - anyone know where I can find a copy of Last House on the Left? Apparently only released in Holland on DVD.