deepdiscount delivery times

blaster9999

Prominent Member
Reaction score
what kind of delivery times have people found with them? wary of ordering anything else until my first order turns up (been nearly 3 weeks now )

Have to say I've always found them the quickest of the American suppliers: always takes 6 business days.

what kind of delivery times have people found with them? wary of ordering anything else until my first order turns up (been nearly 3 weeks now )

Funny you should ask this, as I've been wondering the same myself. It's now been 2 weeks since my first order was dispatched. Though to be fair, they do say to allow up to 20 working days.

i take it they ship direct from the states so were liable for import duty over £18? looking at the HD DVD prices i'll be making some purchases soon.

Only ordered from them once and it took 13 days for a DVD boxset (Brisco County Jr), dispatched on the 22nd of last month and arrived the other day.

I ordered 2 discs on the 22nd of Feburary and got an email sent out saying they were shipped on the 29th of Feburary and when I checked my account it said the same, but when I checked my account yesterday it now says "This item is a pre-order. It will ship to arrive on or around the scheduled release date.Mar 18, 2008" I dont know why it says this because the two movies I ordered are 12 monkeys and dawn of the dead on HD-DVD and they were released a while ago afaik, ordered another 2 on the 29th when I got delivery confirmation of my first order and one of them has been shipped and the other is still on backorder.

When I ordered my DVD I checked out the HD DVD bargains and too many were out of stock, being new to the company I simply wasn't risking an order given the flux the HD DVD market was in.

Has anyone had anything delivered from deepdiscount in the past few weeks, I ordered stuff from a few different American websites after I made my 2 deepdiscount orders all using the snail mail and I have recieved them all apart for the ones ordered from deepdiscount and one from DVDWorldUSA but I only ordered from dvdworld at the end of last week.

Has anyone had anything delivered from deepdiscount in the past few weeks, I ordered stuff from a few different American websites after I made my 2 deepdiscount orders all using the snail mail and I have recieved them all apart for the ones ordered from deepdiscount and one from DVDWorldUSA but I only ordered from dvdworld at the end of last week.

Last delivery I got was 13 days ago [6 business days from dispatch], but I'm now waiting for the last package I ordered which is now 10 business days.

I'm waiting on one posted standard mail 25/02/08. 2-3 weeks tend to be the norm with standard mail.

Snap. Mine shipped on the 22nd arrived 03/03. Got another 2 on the way. Express shipping maybe worth that couple of $

****, at least i am not the only one.

waiting on 5 HDDVD's, been 3 weeks now since shipping. shoulda stuck to dvdworldUSA.

fingers crossed for today

Dawn of the Dead shipped 22nd feb arrived today. 2 more to go.

Have used them for over a couple of years, since they were originally called DeepDiscountDVD.com

Delivery times have varied from between 5-20 working days after shipping, has never taken longer with any of my orders ... and I never choose anything other than the cheapest shipping option. Really no different from Amazon.com's delivery times :lesson:

I ordered the H Potter LE box set on the 2nd March and I haven't heard nowt since. Money has been taken...

I ordered the H Potter LE box set on the 2nd March and I haven't heard nowt since. Money has been taken...
if the money's been taken, you would have received a shipping email (check your spam folder) ... and as I mentioned can then be anything from 5-20 working days from my experience

if you've deleted that email, just check your order status at https://www.deepdiscount.com/vieworderlist.htm, to find out when it shipped

My last order-well the second part of my last order-turned up today and it seems the delay was caused by it being diverted to Germany and then reposted to the U.K.
Odd, never known this with DDD before.

I like the fact that with multiple item orders where you save on shipping, DD will still ship items individually if one is in stock and the other(s) on backorder at no extra charge; and they will only charge for the shipped item(s) + delivery, and then later will charge you for the unshipped item(s) when shipped (the delivery charge having been paid earlier).

I don't know if Amazon.com do this, though Amazon.co.uk do it for us in the UK. DVD Pacific certainly don't, so you either pay extra or choose the 'Hold till complete' shipping option.

I like the fact that with multiple item orders where you save on shipping, DD will still ship items individually if one is in stock and the other(s) on backorder at no extra charge; and they will only charge for the shipped item(s) + delivery, and then later will charge you for the unshipped item(s) when shipped (the delivery charge having been paid earlier).

I don't know if Amazon.com do this, though Amazon.co.uk do it for us in the UK. DVD Pacific certainly don't, so you either pay extra or choose the 'Hold till complete' shipping option.

Yes that was the case with my last order and it's a great gesture on DDD's part.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom