DeepDiscount.com 25% off coupon (valid to 10 December)

Karlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Coupon: 25MORE

http://www.deepdiscount.com

Nothing to set the heather on fire but I found 3-4 titles (partly shipped separately due to customs) no problem. Saving me £2-£3 a go.

No Canadian writing, pretty good shipping (if they have it) and their packaging is usually good.

Just beware of anything out of stock though as you may never get it:thumbsdow

Yeah, always been the same even going back maybe 10 years. They're owned by a different company now but they do still seem to be either resellers (hold no or little stock) or only order when they need stock (ie keep little or no stock).

I'm afraid that's just the way things are with some companies.

I used to find them a good merchant and their bi-annual offers like this to be good, but my opinion of them has gone down recently. The sales have been a let down with many products out-of-stock and not covered by the sale.

Then my recent purchase with them wasn't great. The item was sold as In Stock, then the order confirmation e-mail said Backordered. I contacted them after a few days to ask what's happening, no response. Waited a few more days and wrote again, no response. I tried to cancel the order through the website but they never responded. Days later it shipped anyway. I know the product will probably arrive okay, but their support is non-existent now.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom