Deep cabinets, help required pls

mephisto123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there folks. Require some help if poss. Looking for some cabinets to house my AV euip. They need to be deep about 50/60cm, as my Amp and HTPC are large and with all there connections demand those requirements. My current cabinets have the back cut out for these to stick out. Also to fit inside are a SAT box, PS3, Wii and DVD player. To make this unit even more ideal glass doors, so as can keep the noise down but still use a remote. Am about to re-decorate, so the colour/design is not major issue. I know I am asking alot, but maybe some one has had the same issues.
Thanks in advance for all input :thumbsup:

I had problem with cabinets that I couldnt get to fit but decided to use ikea wall mounted cabinets as you can get them 60x60x60 (top cabinet for fridge freezer) £34 each with white or black door more for different type doors
If you require longer than 60 just join 2 or 3 and put a top on them
worth a look

Hi,

How about a ikea magiker unit ..

http://www.avforums.com/forums/av-s...furniture/132966-ikea-magiker-tv-stand-2.html

I bought one recently off ebay (no longer available at ikea) I believe they where around £85 to buy at the time.
Each shelf has 8 height adjustment settings.
For unit dimensions, see page 1 - post 2.

The magiker unit I bought came with 6 shelfs, the picture only shows 1 middle shelf, their should be two.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom