• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Decisions Q Acoustics 7000 v Harman Kardon HKTS 16WQ

Auditioned the tannoy hfx set yesterday with a marantz 1504 receiver and was very impressed with them to the point that i thought i'd take the plunge but then the sales guy set up the q qcoustics 7000 and just made my decision a whole lot more difficult .................to my ears they were much much better .
The issue ? just the size of them really ,a bit on the large side for a discreet speaker package and the sub is huge but i get the drift you sacrifice quality for size in this game.

So after doing some more research i found these HKTS 16WQ - Home

Unfortunately i cant audition them but would be grateful if anybody who knows a lot more than me or indeed has a set would be able to comment on these speakers. To my untrained ears the spec looks very close to the q acoustics but i'm no expert as my good lady keeps telling me .

Grateful and appreciative of anybody willing to point me in the right direction here please

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom