• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Decisions Decisions...

Stu1985

Novice Member
Evening All,

I'm sure you've probably read and seen these sort of threads a million times however i'm at a loss of which route to go down.

Obviously if costs were no issue we'd all be laughing however on looking I think i've got it down to between the Onkyo LSB50 and the Yamaha YSP14.

I've had a listen to the Onkyo but not had the opportunity with the Yamaha as of yet but I understand they are generally up there with the technology and sound quality. Only question is do the built in sub's suffer due to not being a separate unit.

Apologies in advance but could really do with the advice! Or if any others come highly recommended in this price range even better! I'll end my ramblings here but thanks!

Stu

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom