• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Decision made but will it fit in my car?

Dickie Wheeler

Novice Member
well I've determined which 4K tv I want, (SONY KD55X8509C) located where I can buy one to collect and have nearly convinced my wife that we need one:)

Could anybody help with regards to whether or not the tv in its packaging will fit into my wife's 4 door Rav 4?

Bit of a dopey question I know but I can't find any dimensions for tv in packaging.

Regards,

Dickie

BM08

Prominent Member
Should do it's not as small as a car is it, bit taller i think? Plus I'm pretty sure you can drop the rear seats down in that? If so then you'll have no problem getting it in the boot

Jason56d

Prominent Member
well I've determined which 4K tv I want, (SONY KD55X8509C) located where I can buy one to collect and have nearly convinced my wife that we need one:)

Could anybody help with regards to whether or not the tv in its packaging will fit into my wife's 4 door Rav 4?

Bit of a dopey question I know but I can't find any dimensions for tv in packaging.

Regards,

Dickie

Have a look to see if John Lewis sell it as well?

If they do, give them a call and say you are interested in getting one and ask them the package dimensions. More than likely to have them as they did when I was getting my new Panasonic recently.

trax101

Established Member
I got a boxed Sony 55W905 into a mk 6 Astra no problem with the back seats down a couple of years back so you should be okay with that model.

arenaman

Sony uk site shows box dimension sizes

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom