• Hisense

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philips

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

TechTino

Novice Member
Deciding between Philips 43PUS6401 and a Hisense H50M3300

Both TV's stated are around a similar price-point at Argos, I would appreciate your opinion on both TV's and which you believe is better overall, I was originally leaning towards the PUS6401 due to its well known brand and Android TV capabilities. However the Hisense has caught my attention due to its much higher screen size, and supposedly good upscaling compared to the Philips.

There are professional reviews relating to the Philips TV and are mostly positive however mainly criticising it's upscaling, HDR and colours. I have also heard that some people believe that there is mainly no difference between 1080p and 4k at lower screen sizes.

The main purpose of the TV would be to watch 4k and 1080p TV Shows and Movies using Kodi and other streaming platforms via a PC and/or smart apps.

Philips 43PUS6401: Buy Philips 43PUS6401 43 Inch 4K Ultra HD Ambilight Smart TV at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Televisions, Televisions and accessories, Technology.

Hisense H50M3300: Buy Hisense H50M3300 50 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Televisions, Televisions and accessories, Technology.

If you believe you have any better alternatives between the price range of £330-£400 please leave it below.

TechTino

Novice Member
Thank you very much, I think I'll go with the Samsung over Phillips due to better contrast as you have stated.

Trending threads

Top Bottom