Decent Wireless Mouse and Keyboard

sTaD

Established Member
Reaction score
Have a HTPC and looking for a decent wireless mouse and keyboard with a 9-10 feet range....any ideas all :)

I'm using the Logitech MX5000 keyboard which comes with the MX1000 (I think) Laser Mouse. They are bluetooth and work very well, even with gaming. Got mine for about £35 delivered of ebay about 6 months ago, but it was an american keyboard (No problem though, just have to remember the @ and " are the other way round). I would highly recommend it.

:)

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I've got one of those keyboards - cost me £15 from a local computer shop - It's a great bit of kit - combined mouse & keyboard!

Get it - you won't regret it!!!

im left handed though:(

I'm using the Logitech MX5000 keyboard which comes with the MX1000 (I think) Laser Mouse. They are bluetooth and work very well, even with gaming. Got mine for about £35 delivered of ebay about 6 months ago, but it was an american keyboard (No problem though, just have to remember the @ and " are the other way round). I would highly recommend it.

35 Quid? Are you sure? Cheapest I can see it for in Holland is €130!

Sorry mate I've just double checked, it was £48 + 7.25 p&p, it was off of e-bay, the company was called justdeals-uk, As I said, it was an american layout keyboard,and it was in November last year.

Great keyboard, and a fantastic mouse.

:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom