Decent Wireless Mouse and Keyboard

sTaD

Have a HTPC and looking for a decent wireless mouse and keyboard with a 9-10 feet range....any ideas all :)

DickieMoules

I'm using the Logitech MX5000 keyboard which comes with the MX1000 (I think) Laser Mouse. They are bluetooth and work very well, even with gaming. Got mine for about £35 delivered of ebay about 6 months ago, but it was an american keyboard (No problem though, just have to remember the @ and " are the other way round). I would highly recommend it.

:)

waynster

I'm using the Logitech MX5000 keyboard which comes with the MX1000 (I think) Laser Mouse. They are bluetooth and work very well, even with gaming. Got mine for about £35 delivered of ebay about 6 months ago, but it was an american keyboard (No problem though, just have to remember the @ and " are the other way round). I would highly recommend it.

35 Quid? Are you sure? Cheapest I can see it for in Holland is €130!

DickieMoules

Sorry mate I've just double checked, it was £48 + 7.25 p&p, it was off of e-bay, the company was called justdeals-uk, As I said, it was an american layout keyboard,and it was in November last year.

Great keyboard, and a fantastic mouse.

:D

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom