Quantcast

Decent walkthrough for Godfather

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
I bought it over a year ago but gave up as I couldnt get passed the early stages where Luca gets killed, I take revenge on his murderers and then my mission is to get toi particul;ar safe house in under 3 minutes.Fat chance ! The cops are much quicker than i and there are many more of them and my reaction and driving skills are pants anyway.After numerous attempts so far I got as far as the other side of the underpass, but i know the target is still some way away:(.
What is more annoying is I cant save as i go along so everytime i restart the game I am having to go back to beating up those two punks:mad:Total waste of time.Its time games followed Oblivions lead and allowed one to save as we go along.
The walkthroughs i have found are just those printed versions no pics and no decent tips :thumbsdow

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
the mnission is number 4 ie sleeping with the fishes

bearman3784

have you checked youtube for video walkthroughs? whenever i have come up stuck on a game youtube always come through for me!

Ico.

Not played it myself but I've always found the IGN guides pretty useful they have screen grabs of each instruction and so on.

edit: found the link this any use to you? Link

Last edited:

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
Not played it myself but I've always found the IGN guides pretty useful they have screen grabs of each instruction and so on.

edit: found the link this any use to you? Link
thanks i'll try that one

sparky321

Novice Member
Bit off topic, but stick with it, I thought it was a great game when I got into it, even though the reviewers slated it :) One of the few games I played all the way to completion.

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
I got to mission 13 and have 5 to go. Nevertheless I do think the inability to save as you go along instead of particular safe houses is a fundamental flaw as it wastes a huge amount of time.I also wish there were arms caches available.On my current mission i simply havent got enough to finish it

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
There are certain aspects which are utterly infuriating, like a I go t to a dockyard where i have to mow down a bunch a thugs , then the wharehose and several more. Finally get to the guy I got interrogate. I shake him up a bit give a few kicks and a punch and the interrogation fails so I have start all over again shooting those thugs. Bloody maddening :mad:I should be able to save at the point of the interrogation so i can try different ways that might work.The walkthrough says beat some sense in him so thats quite clear, except so far beating sense him doesnt work.i have wasted so much time on this ****ing game:rolleyes:but it is compelling and I just got to finish it.Good story line, loads of interest, but flawed

taffster5

If I remember rightly you have to beat them a few times with your fists, then grab them and bang them into the walls to interogate them. Some time since I played the game though so might be wrong.

Wait 'til you try to get all the execution kills, the road kill one (where you have to throw someone under a car) is near impossible. I gave up.

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
If I remember rightly you have to beat them a few times with your fists, then grab them and bang them into the walls to interogate them. Some time since I played the game though so might be wrong.

Wait 'til you try to get all the execution kills, the road kill one (where you have to throw someone under a car) is near impossible. I gave up.
had to throw him to the ground and then a couple of slaps and he complied.
Now I have really hit the buffers trying to follow Sonny from the compound.So far impossible because i need to drive at top speed all the time, dodging loads of vehicles , not hitting ANY objects or veering left to right:eek:Previous car chases i have managed ok after about 20 or so tries, but I think this one has got me as there is no room for error:rolleyes:Might have to get my mate to do this mission for me:(

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
Finally managed to complete the main part of the game, phew.Doesnt get any easier tho.Still got the compounds and all the other places to blast apart:rolleyes:

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
Bloody thing is going back in its case:mad: the Barzini depot in Brooklyn has finally done me