Decent RF passthrough adapter

itm

I've just replaced my LG TV with a new Samsung, and lost the RF passthrough facility - i.e. I can feed an antenna in, but not back out again.
I was using the RF-out feed to supply the RF signal to the rest of the house, via a signal amplifier which was installed by an engineer many years ago.
It's important that the SAME RF feed is supplied to both the TV and the rest of the house, as it carries RF-modulated CCTV signals around the house.
Can anyone recommend a good (but not too expensive) 1-in/2-out RF adapter that will allow me to feed both the TV and the downstream appliances with the same RF signal?

grahamlthompson

Distinguished Member
I've just replaced my LG TV with a new Samsung, and lost the RF passthrough facility - i.e. I can feed an antenna in, but not back out again.
I was using the RF-out feed to supply the RF signal to the rest of the house, via a signal amplifier which was installed by an engineer many years ago.
It's important that the SAME RF feed is supplied to both the TV and the rest of the house, as it carries RF-modulated CCTV signals around the house.
Can anyone recommend a good (but not too expensive) 1-in/2-out RF adapter that will allow me to feed both the TV and the downstream appliances with the same RF signal?
Any of these

Television Aerial Boosters / Amplifiers, Splitters, Diplexers & Triplexers

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom