• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Decent PC Speakers (WITH OUT SUBWOOFER)

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
Hi

I am looking for some good quality PC speakers but want avoid a 2.1 setup as I dont have room for a Sub Woofer! Any ideas? Max spend £50.

Am I asking the impossible?

alexs2

Distinguished Member
mattrixdesign2 said:
Hi

I am looking for some good quality PC speakers but want avoid a 2.1 setup as I dont have room for a Sub Woofer! Any ideas? Max spend £50.

Am I asking the impossible?

The little Creative i-Trigue 2200s arent bad for the money,and sound quite adequate for what they're intended to be,as well as being small,and robust....worth a look anyway.

Cable Monkey

Got a set of those for a friends laptop and she is more than happy with them.

baldrick

It's a shame you can't double that budget as Bose make some spectacular desktop speakers for around £99......

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
baldrick said:
It's a shame you can't double that budget as Bose make some spectacular desktop speakers for around £99......

Like what? I would spend £99 if it was worth it...

daveande

Standard Member
I've always used Altec Lansing PC speakers, and never been disappointed. Pricerunner actually has a lower price than scan.co.uk by the time P&P is taken into account.

You might want to check out uk.shopping.com if you're interested in pursuing the Bose option.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom