Decent deal in Gamestation

RPupkin

I just bought an elite in Gamestation + wifi adapter + 3 months of xbox live + Halo 3 and Mass Effect (games were part of their 2 for £20 deal) all for £248.00 or there abouts.

I thought that was a pretty cool deal seems as I was originally going in there for their £229 Elite plus 2 games combo.

Don't know if it stacks up to the Sainsbury offers but I was pleased :D. This is instore though I cant find any mention online.

Hope its helpful to people.

Mattk84

Banned
yeh im also looking at elite deals and my local GS is selling elite + extra wireless controller + fifa 09 for £229.99. very tempted but i hate fifa!

i will wait until end oct when hopefully they will have the same deal with a better game for me.

no mention of the wireless offer in mine tho as i had had been considering that simply to sell the wireless bridge on ebay.

mudstuff

Nice, I just picked up an elite too from GS with the wireless adaptor and 3 months gold live for £229. I got GTA4 for £23 brand new off play trade and gears from play.com new for £15. Looking forward to PES 2009 but will wait until after xmas where I reckon i'll get it around £20 new.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom