Decent Courier to use for shipping a 12kg receiver???

E

EmissarY

Hi All,

I know this is the amps/receivers forum, but being that I need to shiip one soon, can anyone PLEASE point me in the right direction of a decent, reputable and above all SAFE couriesr to deal with?

I am a bit weary of parcelforce, and when I did a search on this matter through the forums, the thread I found seemed to have a lot of mixed reactons and nothing concrete regarding a decent courier.

In short...HELP....

EmissarY

:rolleyes:

alexs2

For what it's worth,I've used Parcelforce many times,and had a number of items delivered via it with no problems.
I don't personally think they're any worse than any other courier I've dealt with,although DHL impressed me with their efficiency and overall service.

S

Steve Rollings

I have just used Parcel2go (and again on Tuesday) and they picked it up @ 1.30 and it was delivered by 9.00am following day. £10.50. No price per Kg, just a set rate. Limit is 25Kg and 4 Cubic foot parcel

I would recommend them

Steve

JIT

Novice Member
Same here, i've used Parcels2go a few times and they've always collected and delivered when they said they would.

KraGorn

Novice Member
Potential 'trouble' as I see it with P2G is that they don't actually ship as far as I can see, they locally collect then use one of 3 or 4 'real' couriers like DHL to move the packages about the country and deliver.

OTOH, they offer a variety of insurance cover which would be applicable for most receiver.

E

EmissarY

Thanx for the replies everyone. I think I will try parcel2go.

EmissarY

:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom