1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decent Budget Centre

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by knobitt, Apr 30, 2001.

1. knobitt

knobitt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Being new to all this Home Cinema my head is spinning with all that is on offer :eek:

I recently bought a multi region Sony336 DVD player to compliment my 32" Sony w/s and i am on the verge(this week) of buying my first AV amp(check Amp forum) either Kenwood KRF-V7030D or the Yammy DSP A5(still to decide), now for the short term i'm going to be using my already existing speakers, which are Jamo D165 fronts and a pair of old (excellent)Kenwood's for the rear, any suggestions for a CHEAP but decent Centre speaker to go with my mix & match set...like i say i'm looking for a cheap one(maybe one of Richers bargains ;) ) just for short term use 'til i can upgrade towards the tail end of year.

Thanks for any advice/suggestions ;)

2. philmate

philmate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi,

A few people have the Tannoy Mx centre and recommend them in their responses here, if you get one you can then build a package from the same range over time,they also do a sub.A lot of websites sell the package.

Philmate.