Decent Bluetooth Earbuds

Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by nightofjoy, Feb 25, 2014.

1. nightofjoy

nightofjoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I'm looking for a pair of bluetooth earbuds, decent quality at a low price. They don't need top of the range features, or more than 2-3 power per charge. They'll probably be used for working out, so a strong bluetooth connection is probably the most important element. Be nice if they stayed in my ears too.

I've been looking at some reviews, and a couple keep cropping up, but I wondered if I could find any hidden gems by asking on here...

Cheers.

2. everett_psycho

everett_psycho
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,620
    Not necessarily buds but Sony make Bluetooth receivers with 3.5mm jacks and a small display. I've got an old model that was the mw600 and it's fantastic. The device is smaller than an mp3 player and clips on but it means you can use any buds you like with it, they do come with some half decent ones with a short cable but if you have problems it's easy to upgrade just the buds fairly cheaply

3. cdrider

cdrider

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +43
    Jaybird Bluebuds X. Pricy and can be a bit difficult to find the right bud fit for yr ears but the sound is excellent and they very rarely drop out.

4. EddieThorogood

EddieThorogood
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    beats powerbeats 2 have just been released... check them out