Decent Amp to fit Besta Jagra - help!

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by jagdeepp, Dec 27, 2011.

1. jagdeepp

jagdeepp
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +551
    Ok.. so i've fitted 3 Besta Jagra units under the TV. Now, I was just leaving home to pop over to Richer Sounds to buy the Onkyo 609 when i thought 'let me just check it'll fit' To my horror it requires around 174mm in height and the Jagra gives me a max of around 150mm. I could always take out a drawer underneath but unfortunately i think that may end up looking particularly unattractive.. Can anyone please guide me as to a decent amp that fits these units. It needs to be able to play to 2 zones so i guess it needs to be a 7.1?

Please help. Budget of £400.

Cheers

2. jagdeepp

jagdeepp
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +551
    ok.. I've seen the Denon 1912 and RXV671. Favouring the Yamaha. It comes in at 161mm in height which will leave hardly any space above the unit. The spacer things underneath are huge! Option 1 would be to remove those and place something smaller underneath or Option 2, fit the beast into the space and i guess the significant space underneath should allow for the unit to breathe adequately?
    Have a look...

http://www.richersounds.com/showimage.php?image=308658.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260