1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decent 28" Widescreen TV needed

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by FlyingBig, Nov 2, 2004.

1. FlyingBig

FlyingBig
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I am looking for a cheap 28 inch tv for my XBOX/PS2 and digital tv as my front projection lets me down on those 2 fronts (lack of decent inputs leave the picute looking abit blocky and soft which is the complete opposite for the PC which is jaw dropping in clarity and dvd playback). I wouldn't say exactly dirt cheap but a nice price would be good.
    Now i have went on what seemed like a never ending journey looking for a decent 32 inch or 36 inch telly and got burned bad. Tvs these days are pure garbage espcially ones from Toshiba and Sony and thats having bought 5 tvs within a 6 month period so i hope that 28 inch tellys don't suffer from the incompetence that these bigger tvs had as my last journey ended with a front projection which if i might add is amazing in comparision to a CRT tv. Dirty lines, Convergence issues, Geometry flaws, digital noise and motion systems adding an unnatural look and motion to the picture just drove me up the wall so can someone recommend a 28 inch tely that is perfect for me? :)

2. Tight Git

Tight Git

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +597
    FlyingBig,

28" TV's certainly have less compromises than their bigger brethren, but if you're looking for perfection, I fear you'll be disappointed.

It will be interesting to see if other Forum members can recommend anything that meets your requirements.

Fingers crossed! :)