December 2015 Winner - Food and Drink

CFC1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got our very first pet last week, a 9 week old puppy we've called Bella. I took a couple of snaps of her this afternoon as I was bored and this one kind of fits the theme (well, it's food for dogs... and a tad festive too with the Xmas tree lights!). Besides, it's the only snap that I'm gonna get in this month.

Jim's not gonna like this..... :p

Pic in next post...

Belter of a shot - and now the fun begins - it won't stick to chewing bones for long - get all your camera gear waaay up high and make sure your Home Contents insurance is up to date...;)

Must admit when I saw tat thread title and who had posted I misread it and thought you were up to your old tricks again... :eek:

Jim

Must admit when I saw tat thread title and who had posted I misread it and thought you were up to your old tricks again... :eek:

Jim

:eek: That's bang out of order Jim. :mad: I left that in Govan on my last "culture trip". :p

:eek: That's bang out of order Jim. :mad: I left that in Govan on my last "culture trip". :p

Only because of the Restraining Order that Sheep Farmer took out !

...she was talking about the cute Puppy you Twonk..... :devil:

Calvin - can't see the exif on PB - what lens ?

Yeah - that's what a "NSFW-BSFW" Tag is Alllll about ;)

Thanks - nice DOF there given it was shot at F5 at only 70 mm

:)
Thanks - nice DOF there given it was shot at F5 at only 70 mm
Cheers Jim. Yep, I was about 6 feet away from the dog and the tree about a further 20 feet back so plenty of scope for a shallow DOF at those settings. My 70-200 is sharper at f5 than wide open at f4, so I tend to close it down when I can. The room was a little dark overall, so I upped the ISO to 200 and slowed the shutter speed to 1/100th sec to get a bit more ambient in and to get the tree lights brightened up a bit. I also increased the ambient so that I could use a lower power on the flashgun to reduce the "flash" look a bit. o_O

I see the thread tidy fairy's been up to his tricks again :eek:

I Love cats :love: - almost like small puppies... :D

:eek: :nono:

"Moi?" :nono:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom