December 2010 Photo Competition - Launch and Discussion

Zone

Congratulations to tontoshorse for winning Novembers Low-Light competition with this entry :thumbsup:

Here we go then!

Last one of 2010!

And for December tontoshorse has chosen the theme

CHRISTMAS
xmastree.gif

As always

will once again be supplying a 10x8" print of the winning shot :)

And
Gordon @

who is once again offering his services for a free ISF calibration, terms and conditions apply, see below :thumbsup:

Closing date is Tuesday 28th December at 7pm or thereabouts.

Terms and conditions for ISF Calibration prize:
Prize: 1 x ISF calibration
Only available on mainland uk
Calibration will be done when Convergent are already in your area
There is no cash alternative
If winner is out with mainland UK then if travel costs are covered we will honour the prize

Last edited:

tontoshorse

Ooooh, well then after many previous attempts, one of mine won! :)

Many thanks to everyone who voted/commented and well done to everyone who got an entry in this month. Also well done again to Zone who keeps this competition on the straight and narrow. :smashin:

I wanted "the North East beaches at dawn" for the theme but thought it might limit one or two of you. So in order to get a bumper entry for decemember i've chosen Christmas and it doesn't take too much imagination to figure out an entry. So get out there (or even stay in), you've no excuse and Merry Christmas!!!

Now back to shoveling snow and pushing cars.........

Mart_73

Congrats Tonto - nice one sir :smashin:

Whilst the rest of the country can head out & capture the classic white Christmas card image, down here in Plymouth, we've not seen a snow flake yet!

Still, I can do overcast & dreary :rotfl:

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
Well done Tonto and nice open choice of theme....expecting a load of entries this month.

*Now where did I put that comic relief red nose and can I get into the reindeer enclosure at Chester Zoo?

nikonuser11

Distinguished Member
congrats Tonto and a great theme.....

I think it would be rude not to have an entry for this month just because its christmas..............

....anyone posting a christmas tree bauble relection will be publicly shamed though:laugh:

roll on chrimbo:thumbsup:

shotokan101

Banned
Congrats. Tonto - nice open theme :smashin:

...but wait a minute - I forgot..... I'm a Muslim :facepalm: :devil:

...suppose I could find "something" though :D

Looking forward to a bumper entry this month :thumbsup:

JIm

Canti1982

Well done Tonto, there were some good entries this month. I don't get time to enter very often but try to check out the entries from time to time. Maybe I can get one in this month.

Its Sinterklass here on Sunday, a kind of Dutch version of Christmas, though Christmas is also celebrated. Sinterklass takes a bit of getting used to for a foreigner like me but it's worth a google ;) I will see if I can get some shots.

Good luck to everyone this month, I look forward to seeing the entries :)

volvomanV70

Well done tont, Christmas as a theme :eek: my minds gone blank

could be good just had a thought.

Volly

Jack the lad

Stubbies (shorts), Jandals (Sandals) and Barbies it is then :D

shotokan101

Banned

shotokan101

Banned

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom