• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Debating the Benq W2000 V Optoma HD27...

Amyonly1

Novice Member
I could do with some advice. I'm going to invest in a projector and and debating the BenQ W2000 V Optoma HD27. They seem pretty equal apart from the BenQ has more variables in terms of positioning. My primary reason and use for the projector is to use in an art context, exhibitions, performances, so installation and venue will be different every time and rarely from a ceiling mount. My worry is the BenQ might be restrictive in terms of its short throw, having to mainly be positioned close to the screen ( though of course in some places this might be more beneficial) though it has 1.3 Zoom so could this be used to position it further back without loosing resolution? At the same time i'm concerned the minimal zoom on the Optoma will also be very restrictive. Which would you suggest is the most appropriate and flexible for my means.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom