Deathstroke (DC) TBC

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Gareth Evans (The Raid) in talks to direct & write DC Comics ‘Deathstroke’ villain movie

GalleryComics_1900x900_20141022_DSTROKE001_Cover_rev_54416b6f917e21.78074269.jpg

Joe Manganiello
is still attached to star, previously The Batman

style-joe-manganiello-wallpapers-new-1024x940-jpg.756846

Last edited:
Gareth Evans (The Raid) in talks to direct & write DC Comics ‘Deathstroke’ villain movie

At present hes trying to be a good guy in the comics.

As seen in the post credit scene...., we get another look at Joe sans the mask/patch

image.jpg

Last edited:
DC have a nasty habit of sticking end of credit trailers yet nothing comes of them I seen a few in their animated films and yet!
Deathstroke appearance in Justice League.
BTW Deathstroke came before Deadpool.

Only thing I’ve ever noticed Maganooloo in was an episode of Mythic Quest the other week 😂 yet the headlines always make it sound like he’s some huge star.

Which headlines? 🤷‍♂️
Every time any article reports Deathstroke. IGN, total film and Bloody Disgusting are the ones that come to mind. I can only assume he’s actually quite well known in the US. Certainly the Mythic Quest episode gave that impression.

Every time any article reports Deathstroke. IGN, total film and Bloody Disgusting are the ones that come to mind. I can only assume he’s actually quite well known in the US. Certainly the Mythic Quest episode gave that impression.
He was a regular in HBOs True Blood playing a werewolf 🐺 I don’t think he physically changed into a wolf

3A209665-4D62-4C94-BB6D-22B7A5C0BAA5.jpeg

Last edited:
He was a regular in HBOs True Blood playing a werewolf 🐺
I can honestly remember pretty much zip about True Blood apart from Ryan bridge over the river kwai was in it 😂

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom