1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Death Wish 3

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Setenza, May 1, 2004.

1. Setenza

Setenza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +226
    It's difficult to extoll the virtue of Michael Winner. On one hand you have, Hannibal Brooks, Death Wish, & The Lawman. On the other you have Dirty Weekend and the Esure adverts. Somewhere in the middle is his remake of The Wicked Lady, which I have a weakness for.

Anyway, I recently picked up on Ebay a copy of R1 Death Wish 3 (which is open matte but uncut). For those that ain't seen it before, credibility takes a holiday, and stone face decides to start a war in the ghetto's. The body count is crazy, but the movie is still fun.

The movie was shot both in the US and UK. See if you can spot the join. You also get to seem the infamous stunt that went wrong. A explosive charge on the roof that went off to early and forced veteran stuntman, Rocky Taylor to jump of the opposide of the roof and miss the boxes and crash matts that were set up for him. Poor git shattered his pelvis.

I'm rambling, I know. Is it just me that likes this kind of stuff?

2. TarPot

TarPot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +197
    No it's not. I love this kinda stuff. Ol' Chuck Bronson made some "classics" during the 80's. I love em.