Death Warmed Up (NZ/Oz Blu-ray April 2019)

IGC

Distinguished Member
JnjiT7j.jpg

Big fan of this I was just looking through my 500+ DVDs last week and it caught my eye and I wondered if it would ever appear on Blu-ray! The UK DVDs have always been really horrible with missing footage and lots of technical problems. I was always under the impression there was no decent elements so it'll be interesting to see what they cough up.

I prefer the UK artwork (by Graham Humphreys) that one above is a reworked Japanese artwork.

www.umbrellaent.com.au

www.nzvideos.org/death.html

www.davidblyth.com

dqBEBTs.jpg

UK quad

PwWviXK.jpg

UK VHS

PUXw7aT.jpg

UK VHS (reverse)

IGC

Distinguished Member
Back of the Oz release:

ir8UNPl.jpg

I think I'll buy the LE US release as I like the Graham Humphreys artwork.

IGC

Distinguished Member
JB Hi-Fi have this for A$15.98 here (about £13 delivered) at the moment so decided to get that (exact same content as confirmed here as the US releases).

Not keen on the LE after seeing the actual item in the flesh and I have that artwork too on my reversible sleeve VHS:

kSNpVtQ.jpg

I don't like the way they've reworked Humphrys work (I assume he wasn't involved).

Last edited:

IGC

Distinguished Member
Got my Oz Blu-ray:

aB6Hudu.jpg

Only had a quick look through and the transfer looks brilliant compared to anything I've seen before.

That DVD in the middle is from Arrow -before they were releasing cool stuff. The DVD transfer was awful.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom