Death Squared Is Now On Switch

cobaltbp

Novice Member
This game came out a couple of days ago at a reduced price on the eShop. If you like local multiplayer coop games like Snipperclips I would definitely recommend this. Played it with a buddy of mine yesterday for awhile and it kept our attentions for awhile. It's a super fun puzzle game I would check it out if you're in to that sort of thing.

Last edited:

gtsbaby

Enjoying this. Only played solo in hand held mode. My only complaint with the game seems like a huge oversight. My red controller controls the blue box and therefore my blue controller controls my red box. So visually confusing for me. Plenty of unnecessary deaths due to this.

mudshark

Distinguished Member
Think I will pick this up too

Daft Ada

Distinguished Member
The developers have followed a few other Nindies and said the Switch version sold more than all other consoles combined. Good to see Switch owners embracing the Indie scene, can only be a good thing for the console long term.

DJNomad

It's 20% off and cheaper than the UK store on the South African store if your card works there. It should work out at less than £8.

DJNomad

@IamMarcoos Have you been able to buy from the German store with a debit or credit card? I'll check out some other games on there and set up an account if there are a number of games cheaper.

IamMarcoos

@IamMarcoos Have you been able to buy from the German store with a debit or credit card? I'll check out some other games on there and set up an account if there are a number of games cheaper.

@Damonc not tried it yet. In hospital at the mo and the wifi is terrible :( hopefully out tomorrow!

I might try the region swapping method on one of my now numerous accounts before setting up a new German account.

DJNomad

I've got about 8 accounts on my Switch for different regions so I'm reluctant to create any more unless it works.

Hope you're OK, and get out of hospital tomorrow!

IamMarcoos

I've got about 8 accounts on my Switch for different regions so I'm reluctant to create any more unless it works.

Hope you're OK, and get out of hospital tomorrow!

Thanks! :)

I've got four on mine and like you, bit reluctant to set up another one! Gonna switch the region on one of my non uk accounts and purchase using Revolut, that card worked fine on the Russian store.

addyb

Distinguished Member
Yeah you dont need to create another account. Just change the region on the website and then relaunch the store, buy game and then change region back.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom