• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Death Sentence usa blu-ray?

lfletcher

Is 'Death Sentence' coming out in the USA on blu-ray? Its a 'EIV' release in the uk so will be region locked and I have a US ps3:mad:
Nothing scheduled and the DVD came out in the US 2 days ago. It's a Fox DVD release, so there might be some distant hope that they bring it out on Blu Ray in the future.
If the UK one is region coded, there's always hope that the German release won't have any recoding on it, http://www.amazon.de/Death-Sentence..._bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1199981890&sr=8-2

parallax45

Novice Member
Is 'Death Sentence' coming out in the USA on blu-ray? Its a 'EIV' release in the uk so will be region locked and I have a US ps3:mad:

Thanks.
Did you ever find a death sentence blu ray that works on US players, or a PS3 or PS4? I'm desperately searching for one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

True Romance

Distinguished Member
Did you ever find a death sentence blu ray that works on US players, or a PS3 or PS4? I'm desperately searching for one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bloody hell this is an old thread! You know what I can't remember even watching it. Will have to check and get back to you.

Drax1

Distinguished Member
Despite only being a passable movie, it has an outstanding soundtrack. Shame it's not available anywhere...

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom