Dean Stockwell

Also was in the long running series Quantum Leap as Al, Sams quest giver and helper.

R.I.P. Dean

The first Dean Stockwell film that I ever saw was The Boy With Green Hair (1948) sometime in the 1970s when I was very young. I've been a fan of his work ever since. He was a fine character actor who was always interesting to watch onscreen.

RIP Dean Stockwell.

Always used to know him for Quantum Leap but recently, I was watching every Oscar winning film in a challenge, I made a thread about here, and was really impressed with his performance, as a child actor, in Gentlemans Agreement. R.I.P.

Apart from the aforementioned films/Quantum Leap, I first saw him in the comedy Married to the Mob (good movie too). RIP Dean Stockwell.

Had not seen him much of his earlier stuff, but seen him in smaller roles in later movies, such as Air Force One.
RIP.

Bizarrely was only talking about him earlier in Paris, Texas and this news pops up! Always liked him.
R.I.P. Dean Stockwell.

First I was aware of him was in Beverly Hills Cop II and then, of course, in Quantum Leap which I absolutely loved.

RIP

Loved him in The Player as well as Battlestar Galactica. Watched an episode of Quantum Leap last night, he always gave solid performances. RIP.

He was in a couple of episodes of Columbo as well. The cruise ship episode aired on 5USA on Sunday coincidentally.

Loved him in Quantum Leap, his double act with Scott Bakula made that show.

Very sad. 😔

He certainly had a long career, starting off during the Golden age of Hollywood, the first film I remember seeing him in was Kim (1950) with Errol Flynn :

Kim.jpg

I've had Compulsion in my to watch pile for a while, that'll be going on this weekend.

Gutted. Absolutely gutted.

He's been great in so many things, but obviously Quantum Leap has to be the pinnacle. With Ziggy he was a brilliant foil to Bakula's Sam.

RIP.

Dean Stockwell 85 RIP
Played a very Moving Role in Quantum Leap .
Done justice in all his Movies. , Had many teary moments watching Quantum Leap.
With Sadness Another great leaves Us.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom