1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dealings with DigitalDirectUK.com

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by wozza, Jan 12, 2005.

Tags:
  1. wozza

wozza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

Has anyone bought anything from digitaldirectuk.com, saw the Sharp LC-26GA4E on there for enbeatable £887 and want to get it. Could anyone give feedback regarding this company, many thanks

wozza

2. sgmess

sgmess
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered this exact model from them on Wednesday last week, and received it first thing Friday morning, so I can say there order process and delivery are prompt. :thumbsup:

The set is great apart from the one pixel stuck on red that I found yesterday, I have not yet decided whether to send it back yet but from other posts I can see that their aftersales can vary so this would be my only worry. :confused:

3. thfccambs

thfccambs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,898
    I used them before with a payy ae200,quick delivery no problems at all.If you have a john lewis near by try to get price match.I had JL price match crampton and moore for £979,but you also get 5years warrnety as well.

4. wozza

wozza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well the reason i am looking at this model is bacuse of John Lewis. Was buying the Toshiba 27' from them at £799, went back to their website only to find it at £1295 now, didn't say anything about sale price on their website or even when i went into their store and spoke to one of the guys there. Thought that was a bit naughty, they will not pricematch web companies so will have to find it in a shop for them to do so.
    Heard about the dead pixels. seems like all models of LCDs seem to have little problems, haven't read a thread yet that says a certain LCD is perfect in every way!

5. thfccambs

thfccambs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,898
    Well JL cambridge price matche www.cramptonandmoore.co.uk for me without any problem.I know it's £80 more but you do get 5 years warrenty.