Dealer with demo room in South Yorkshire required

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by yellowbug, Apr 24, 2004.

1. yellowbug

yellowbug

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, can anyone advise of a good dealer for PJ's in the South Yorkshire area with demo facilities?

Thanks
    Ade

2. Miniholic

Miniholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +398
    Sevenoaks in Sheffield usually have an optoma or a sim2 on demo, but I've not seen much else anywhere. Not sure if the hi-fi studios in Doncaster do pj's, but they mainly do high end stuff I think.

Have you tried Audiovision or Audio Images in Sheffield, I've not been myself, but as they do custom installs and stuff they may have a decent range of demo equipment.

Failing that I think there are a couple of places in West Yorkshire that could be worth a try:

Home Cinema Heaven - Wakefield
    Huddersfield HiFi - Huddersfield & Halifax

I've used Soundorganisation in York, and Superfi in Leeds before and had good service from both, but I'm not sure if they do pj's or not.

This is hopefully my next upgrade, so I'd be interested if you did find anywhere.

Ian

3. yellowbug

yellowbug

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks I will check those out and if I have anything to report I will post it on the forum in due course.

Ade

4. Mike Antrum

Mike Antrum

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'd recommend Sevenoaks in Hull. I got my equipment from them, and last time I was there they had a SIM2 domino 20, Sharp XV-Z10000, Infocus 5700, Optoma H56 & H30.

Hull isn't too bad a trawl, and the customer service I have had has been second to none. The main projector guy there is Lee, and you can get them on 01482 587171.

Happy shopping,

Mike