deadwood series 2

Spotted this great offer back in February and pre-ordered it. Recieved a dispatch email yesterday so might be with me for the weekend :thumbsup:

reevesy said:
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/785568

works out about 17 quid before p & p,so you can get round customs...delivered works out about £21 :thumbsup:
last time i used them the dvd arrived 3 days later.
:smashin:

:thumbsup:

thanks for the tip guys much appreciated, thought choices was doing a reasonable deal @ 30 quid but this is super. i got the 1st series from here so shoulda checked :confused:

great 1st series, hopefully this one is just as good

HBO ROCKS! :smashin:

I've got $44.83 Australian at £18.97 equivalent at xe.com so it falls into the possibility of Customs snatching it for tax.

TimmyH said:
I've got $44.83 Australian at £18.97 equivalent at xe.com so it falls into the possibility of Customs snatching it for tax.

The price of $44.83 includes 9% GST (Sales Tax). This is only applicable to Australian customers, so is deducted for international customers, bringing the price below £18.

Yep, the actual price excluding shipping for us importers is just over £17.20 so customs wont be a problem.

Not used ezydvd for ages, but have ordered this. Will they put the price on the box so the taxman doesn't try it on?

The last DVD I ordered from EzyDVD had the amount I paid for the DVD (not including shipping) written on the front so I expect they will do the same this time.

Indiana Jones said:
The last DVD I ordered from EzyDVD had the amount I paid for the DVD (not including shipping) written on the front so I expect they will do the same this time.

i have ordered of these guys before and i have NEVER been hit with customs charges. I don't think we'll get with this one either. its not that much over the limit if at all, so will an officer bother his / her ar:oops: e?!

i've used them a few times now...bit weird as some dvds are really cheap and some a bit pricey so you've got to rummage about....very good service with fast postage times :thumbsup:

my deadwood 2 turned up this morning....no custom charges :smashin:

great! thanks i just ordered season 1 for now which is the same price too! been waiting for this to be cheap for ages! hope i'm not dissapointed!:D

Rob

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom