1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deadwing single, Lazarus

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by rnjones, Feb 20, 2005.

1. rnjones

rnjones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, folks I see on the PTree web site that Warner will release a single from the forthcoming PT album Deadwing. It has two tracks on it that will not be on the album. However they only seem to be releasing it in Germany and Poland. Had a look on amazon.de, but my German is useless and I cant figure out if I can order it to be delivered in the UK.

Anyone got any ideas about getting hold of a copy when it comes out on the 14th of March?

Rog

2. Floodedstatue

Floodedstatue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Lazarus includes a song that was originally planned to be the 'epic closing track' on Deadwing.

The Porcupine Tree European Street Team have set up a website where you can make a Paypal payment to order the single. Someone from the street team will buy the single on its release in Germany (so hopefully the single will chart as high as poss in Germany!) It will then be sent (somehow) to the Netherlands (where it is cheaper to ship apparently) and it will be sent out approximately a week after release.

Orders can be placed here:

http://www.eu-streetteam.blackflame.ch/

If anyone is desperate to hear 'Lazarus', it is streaming at the following site:

http://www.ukundercurrent.com/

It sounds fooking excellent to me!! :D

Hope this helps rnjones :smashin:

3. higenbs1

higenbs1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Good call Floodedstatue - have just ordered 3 copies. Was wondering how I could legally get my grubby little hands on a copy :thumbsup:

4. rnjones

rnjones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Floodedstatue, top banana, ordered it directly. Thanks a lot. This is what communities are all about. :clap:

Rog