Deadpool 2 (HMV Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: HMV

Release date: 17/09/2018

dp2-jpg.1038131

Attachments

• DP2.jpg
    DP2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 868
  • DP2 (inside).jpg
    DP2 (inside).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DP2 (back).jpg
    DP2 (back).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Hallelujah! It’s HMV!

Hopefully 4K too.

In!

No going to bed early as it's a midnight (tonight) launch ;)

Cheers, ordered!

He slides in and scores! Imma night owl anyway, so this is an easy order. It's when I'm locked away in my basement during the day, now that's when it becomes a little tricky. With only my trusty carving chisel, morse code is pretty much the norm.

Yep I'm happy with this one, thanks again, Red for the headsup.

HMV steelbooks don't tend to sell out quickly but I'm not taking the risk of missing out so have preordered. I might even have a UHD player by the time it's released.

30quid! God damn it fox and hmv! Thought we could rely on you for £25 steel prices :thumbsdow

Obviously ordered it.

HMV steelbooks don't tend to sell out quickly but I'm not taking the risk of missing out so have preordered. I might even have a UHD player by the time it's released.

They also like to print a load more when they do, like they did with Blade Runner 2049.

I don't know why they push those 4K/3D/2D sets considering 3D has been practically abandoned by TV manufacturers, with most 4K sets not supporting 3D. I've a few 3D discs I'll probably never use.

I don't know why they push those 4K/3D/2D sets considering 3D has been practically abandoned by TV manufacturers, with most 4K sets not supporting 3D. I've a few 3D discs I'll probably never use.
they aren't, there's no 3D version of this film as far as I'm aware. it's not included in this set anyway

they aren't, there's no 3D version of this film as far as I'm aware. it's not included in this set anyway

Haha, so there's not! :blush: I was assuming it's the usual HMV affair. Spider-man Homecoming, Blade Runner 2049 and War for Planet of the Apes 4K steelbooks all come with 3D.

Haha, so there's not! :blush: I was assuming it's the usual HMV affair. Spider-man Homecoming, Blade Runner 2049 and War for Planet of the Apes 4K steelbooks all come with 3D.
Honestly if it had included a 3D as well (not that i'd hasve ever watched it over the 4k), I wouldn't have complained at the £30 as much tbh.

Cue the 3d is dead debate - again.
For as long as the likes of marvel, dc and Pixar keep producing 3d versions, there will always be a demand. Me, I love 3d, and bought my 4k telly with that capability in mind.

Have the original steelbook but I'll be buying the standard bluray for £14.99 This time. Taking the P at 30 quid!

for me there has to be a line drawn,and i’m not paying £30 for this

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom