1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dead Zone - Season 3 - $ 26 cad

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by INDIE, Apr 9, 2005.

1. INDIE

INDIE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +778
    Good price - Good show. At DVDSOON. Price quoted without discount.

2. Seth Gecko

Seth Gecko
    retired member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    To be fair, I thought they were good on all 3 seasons (and no customs too!).
    Now all I want to tumble in price is La Femme Nikita Season 3!

3. Cloysterpeteuk

Cloysterpeteuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +893
    Gonna have to get this, damn annoying that it's only got 13 eps in this season though.

4. Cloysterpeteuk

Cloysterpeteuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +893
    I love The Dead Zone loads and the dvd sets just keep on getting better!, and cheaper!. Seriously can anyone think of better dvd pakages than these for a tv release?. Just look at what you get:-

1. All the episodes - uncut and complete
    2. 5.1
    3. Quality packaging - that mini newspaper in season 1 is cool
    4. Supreme price tag I paid £20.49 for Season 1's 13 ep's - £1.57 a show, Season 2 £18.96 for 19 ep's - 99p a show and now Season 3 (using -10% for icard) is £10.10 for 12 ep's - 84p a show, and that's release day prices!, not ones six month's down the line.
    5. Huge abundance of extras - interviews with all the guest stars and plently of production sutff. Amazingly there are commentaries on every episode, some even have two!. Not your average commentaries though, how many tv series commentaries actually have all the actors in the show involved?. Michael A. Hall appears in over half of them, and every main cast member does one or more chat tracks over the season. One thing I really like is they also get the guest stars to do the commentary, so you get AMH in the booth with the chick from 24 (Michelle Deshler?), same with that guy who plays the older bro on Malcom in the Middle.

Personally i'm glad this is not a true mainstream popular show like Buffy or whatever, if it was on Fox you could just guarantee the sets would be crapper and at least double the cost. Shame there is so long till 7th June!, and thank god season 4 has 22 episodes :)