Dead Space

Nailed on, dead cert, pre-order for me. Loved it first time around.

oh hell yes

Loved playing through it back in the day... One of the very best atmospheres created in any game. Can you imagine how much better they could make it feel now with current lighting and visual effects plus Dolby Atmos audio....

Loved playing through it back in the day... One of the very best atmospheres created in any game. Can you imagine how much better they could make it feel now with current lighting and visual effects plus Dolby Atmos audio....
this, - i cant wait

Never finished the original got stuck on a bit and didn’t go back, will definitely be giving this a go if it’s on Gamepass

Meh, I played through the original again recently and just found it annoying in places lol. Not sure I’ll bother with a remake, but as it’s new gen only I might do for the pretty graphics? If it’s cheap enough.

I can't wait to play this again. Looks fantastic.

One of those games that leaves an indelible mark on my memory.

That game was very good but seriously demented. The concept is like a twisted mix of The Thing, Resident Evil and Event Horizon. All your worst nightmares at once basically. I am really surprised it has never spawned a horror movie version. It gave me sleepless nights the first time around so will probably give it a pass. The thought of the possibility of it being a VR experience is really quite upsetting and I could imagine some people actually developing issues after playing it as an immersive VR experience.

Currently £50.11 from TheGameCollection via their eBay store using code NEW15

Received my copy today, time to turn off the lights and put on the headphones :D

Don't forget the nappy !
Played an hour of it and yea that might have been advisable lol

The new mechanic they added of having to re-route power (purposes turn off the lights) certainly had me on edge.

Played an hour of it and yea that might have been advisable lol

The new mechanic they added of having to re-route power (purposes turn off the lights) certainly had me on edge.

I will be honest, I only played the original for about an hour or 2, not due to being scared or anything I just loaded it up late one night played for an hour or two and then never went back to it and carried on with other games. A game I have always wanted to play though so might get this in a sale or wait for EA Play.

It's an absolute classic, one of my favourite games ever. 2 is even better.

I played both all the way through a few months ago (and 3 which is playable but a total misfire) so going to wait a bit before buying the remake - it looks brilliant though.

Have put about 6 hours into it this week, really wish I hadn’t played Callisto Protocol before xmas though as that really killed the enthusiasm I had to play this on release but have slowly got into it more and more and expect to have it finished off over the weekend.

Like mentioned above, I loved "2" and played it to death. Sadly with this one on the old Xbox 360, I ended up with a dud save. I can't rememeber exactly what happened but whenever I spawned from the save point, I ended up in a monster closet with little to no ammo and no open doors to retreat to or from.

I'd like to blame the game but equally it was probably 'operator error' on my part with bad save game management. I really need to get this version to right those wrongs.

Caved in and bought this. They have done a superb job - keeps the excellent core gameplay of the original and added fantastic graphics and even better sound.

It was a masterpiece before and this is a better version.

I hope this sells well and they remake 2 and then make a new one.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom