• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Dead Rising Wont Download?

shocket

Standard Member
I tried to download dead rising and saints row but it wont let me, keeps starting then poping up a message saying can't download , its letting me get other stuff though and is connected to live, thoughts anyone?

shocket

Standard Member
Well done that man , never thought of that , but goes to show that you dont have much room on the hd once they filled it with all their stuff , pity i cant remove some of the things like the software to play the back catalogue as i will never use it, anyway cheers again:thumbsup:

ThePiousFlea

Established Member
shocket said:
Well done that man , never thought of that , but goes to show that you dont have much room on the hd once they filled it with all their stuff , pity i cant remove some of the things like the software to play the back catalogue as i will never use it, anyway cheers again:thumbsup:

The BC software isn't exactly using gigabytes of space.

MonkeyKnuckle

Distinguished Member
The full hard drive message is this

original.aspx

M

madfish_den

80070003?
3???? oh sorry, i misheard that last number, no wonder i got confused, as soon as you know it's 80070003 it's so obvious it's a disk full error.

Oh hang on, no it's not!
It's not rocket science to translate an error code into english.
Denny

shocket

Standard Member
my box showed no message like that just a small pop up saying cant download but the problem was a full hd , anyway its done now

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom