Dead Rising & face plate £39.99 here

biff10

Novice Member
I just ordered my copy for £40 and it went back up to £45 just after! How lucky!! :D

To clarify... its now £45 not £40

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Damn, I'd have changed my order to here if it'd still been £39.99. Also I can't see any mention of the faceplate now so I guess they've all been allocated already.

Ah well, I'll just have to stick with my Scan order, £46.00 but at least I'm gauranteed the faceplate.

CDR

Thank you for your enquiry, your order was the last to secure the Limited Edition Faceplate.

Many Thanks

Duncan Smith
Customer Services Manager
Gamehungry Limited
Lucky me!

hillster

Ordered with Scan, only as I'm after the faceplate really. Hopefully it'll turn up. Never used them before so no idea if they're any good?

biff10

Novice Member
CDR said:
Lucky me!
Eh lol? I checked my order status on gamehungry and it says "Dead Rising Pre-Order: Just to let you know you managed to secure the last of the Limited Edition faceplates, thank you for your order."

I'd best be getting my one as it has told me mine was the last with a faceplate!! I'm emailing them to double check :thumbsup:

EDIT: Yey... Mine has been confirmed!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom