Dead Rising Demo is go

avolee

Prominent Member
Reaction score
just over a gig......gettin it now, 15minutes in 1 area.

Typical, the only time I leave my 360 at my other house! Let us know what it's like guys.

Excellent girlfriend, is off work today sick, currently guiding her through d'loading it for me for when I get back home!

Me too...Always the way though...Then when you get home everyone is downloading it!!!!:mad:

Do you reckon I can trust my 14 year old to download and not play it? Or is that just asking for trouble:suicide:

spidermanalf said:
Excellent girlfriend, is off work today sick, currently guiding her through d'loading it for me for when I get back home!
Brave man, I wouldn't let the mrs near my 360.:D

cjaya30 said:
Brave man, I wouldn't let the near my 360.:D

Me neither.......I've got my nephews arriving today so i'll need to get home beofre them as well !!!!

One thing is, Xbox Live is hammered today.

spidermanalf said:

Mine too!
She's just started it off for me. She's not too pleased though because she saw the trailer a few weeks ago and disapproved!:nono:

85%

Mines done 50% in about 10 minutes. But its slowed down abit now. Can you all stop downloading it please untill mine is finished.:D

avolee said:
just over a gig......gettin it now, 15minutes in 1 area.
You're evil for telling them lol, because if you did not say, my download may of gone faster.

Completed: 1014.61mb in 52 minutes!

Batch said:
Completed: 1014.61mb in 52 minutes!
I can hear Batch playing it in the background, anyway I'm at 11% after 54 minutes grrrr.

Mine 65% now, so it looks a though i'm on about 45-50mins aswell. So much for the no MP content on fridays. Not that i'm complaining.:thumbsup:

got it, played it, lovin it....nuff said:thumbsup:

avolee said:
got it, played it, lovin it....nuff said:thumbsup:
If you had not told them, my demo may of been completed by now lol.

running free in a mall, beatting the sh*t out of everyone with a bench, the fun never ends, did try a coat hanger, but the bench was better....:clap:

All my stuff is currently packed up in boxes at home as I'm moving to a new house today... so that knackers any ideas I might have about downloading!

Grrrr... :suicide:

Just a friendly warning, don't go outside of the mall, into the 'Entrance Plaza', 'Warehouse' or 'Movie Land' as it ends the demo!

will get my gf to download it when she goes back from work for lunch.

wouldnt it be great to be able to remotely turn on our 360's over t'internet? :D

seems live is getting very exciting for demos at the moment.

anyone thats played it - whats it like graphically? all the videos made it looks like a fairly average looking game. how was the framerates and what sort of zombie number did the demo allow you to get up at once?

im VERY much looking forward to this. i think i feel a bit of flu coming on :devil: (joking!)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom