Dead Rising Demo is go

spidermanalf

Excellent girlfriend, is off work today sick, currently guiding her through d'loading it for me for when I get back home!

Deputy Dawg UK

Me too...Always the way though...Then when you get home everyone is downloading it!!!!:mad:

RidleyDeckard

Do you reckon I can trust my 14 year old to download and not play it? Or is that just asking for trouble:suicide:

CeeJay775

spidermanalf said:
Excellent girlfriend, is off work today sick, currently guiding her through d'loading it for me for when I get back home!
Brave man, I wouldn't let the mrs near my 360.:D

Deputy Dawg UK

cjaya30 said:
Brave man, I wouldn't let the near my 360.:D

Me neither.......I've got my nephews arriving today so i'll need to get home beofre them as well !!!!

VILLAn66

spidermanalf said:

Mine too!
She's just started it off for me. She's not too pleased though because she saw the trailer a few weeks ago and disapproved!:nono:

Batch

85%

CeeJay775

Mines done 50% in about 10 minutes. But its slowed down abit now. Can you all stop downloading it please untill mine is finished.:D

Pebb

Distinguished Member
avolee said:
just over a gig......gettin it now, 15minutes in 1 area.
You're evil for telling them lol, because if you did not say, my download may of gone faster.

Batch

Completed: 1014.61mb in 52 minutes!

Pebb

Distinguished Member
Batch said:
Completed: 1014.61mb in 52 minutes!
I can hear Batch playing it in the background, anyway I'm at 11% after 54 minutes grrrr.

CeeJay775

Mine 65% now, so it looks a though i'm on about 45-50mins aswell. So much for the no MP content on fridays. Not that i'm complaining.:thumbsup:

avolee

running free in a mall, beatting the sh*t out of everyone with a bench, the fun never ends, did try a coat hanger, but the bench was better....:clap:

rio1981

All my stuff is currently packed up in boxes at home as I'm moving to a new house today... so that knackers any ideas I might have about downloading!

Grrrr... :suicide:

Batch

Just a friendly warning, don't go outside of the mall, into the 'Entrance Plaza', 'Warehouse' or 'Movie Land' as it ends the demo!

Jamiewalshe

will get my gf to download it when she goes back from work for lunch.

wouldnt it be great to be able to remotely turn on our 360's over t'internet? :D

seems live is getting very exciting for demos at the moment.

anyone thats played it - whats it like graphically? all the videos made it looks like a fairly average looking game. how was the framerates and what sort of zombie number did the demo allow you to get up at once?

im VERY much looking forward to this. i think i feel a bit of flu coming on :devil: (joking!)

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

iFi Audio launches NEO Stream music streamer with DAC
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Musical Fidelity launches M6x 250.7 multi-channel power amplifier
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Is Google set to rival Dolby Vision and Atmos?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
'Tizen TV by Samsung' brands coming to UK?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Denon announces five new 8K AV receivers
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom