Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

dead RF adapter

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by Vic 970, Aug 11, 2002.

1. Vic 970

Vic 970

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I'm new to camcorders, so bear with me if I'm slow.

I bought a used camcorder from e-bay to make a video of a project that I am working on.

on the first attempt all was well, I got the footage I wanted, and transferred about 45 mins to vcr.

today I have taken some more and when I tried to transfer it to vcr I could not get an image on the screen. I believe that my rf adapter might have cocked it's toes, but don't know how to check it (exept by replacement, if I can get one)

there was no A/V lead with the camera, and my 2 latest vcr's have scart leads (although I have an old one with A/V that I think still works)
    I would like to do a 'voice over' which I think I can only do by interupting the cable, or maybe splicing a scart.

does anyone have any advice please.