Dead Pixels (E4) renewed for S2

mafaa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
E4 Releases Trailer For 'Dead Pixels' - TVWise

Dead Pixels is a part-live action, part-computer animation comedy that follows Meg, Nicky and Usman. Their world revolves around their obsession for the massively popular fantasy RPG Kingdom Scrolls – a mystical, magical and, more importantly, virtual world of wizards and wyverns. They are committed to the game.

Because in the end, what’s more important – playing badminton with your flatmate Alison, or defending Castle Blackfinger from marauding orcs? For Meg, Nicky and Usman it’s no contest, the castle comes first. The six episode comedy series, which is based on Comedy Blap ‘Avatards’ and was penned by Jon Brown, is produced by Various Artists Ltd and stars Alexa Davies, Will Merrick, Sargon Yelda and Charlotte Ritchie. The series was commissioned by Channel 4’s Head of Comedy Fiona McDermott back in 2017. Sam Bain and Jesse Armstrong are the executive producers.

episode 1, a fun pilot :laugh:

Episode 2, didn't think they could repeat the "fun" factor of the first but they managed. Really strong writing. A must watch for all geek culture fans.

Thought the first episode was ok, but second a little boring.

Very disappointing IMHO. I've watched 4 of 6 so may as well finish the season but, although I love geeky gaming references, they can't save it from an uninteresting script and dull one-dimensional characters.

I really like it. Looking forward to episode 3 tonight (don't watch it online).

Meh.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom