1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dead or Alive 3 On a projector why won't it work ?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by FoxyMulder, Apr 22, 2005.

1. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am using a Panaonic AE700 projector and hooked up my X Box via RGB scart and enabled PAL 60 mode, unfortunately the display is half cut off when playing Dead or Alive 3 and distorted pic, Buffy works fine so its not the connection, anyone able to tell me how to make it all work as its my favourite X Box game.

2. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone ?

3. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,133
    Maybe it's a PAL only game and you are trying to run it in Prog Scan? Men of Valor is like this and if I run it in Prog Scan I get a messed up picture but it's fine if I go into Enigma and change it back to PAL.

4. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have progressive scan enabled on the projector i will deselect this and see if it makes a difference thanks for your advice.

5. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,133
    No probs :thumbsup: . In one respect I hope it works but then that would mean that DOAU doesn't work in Prog Scan, which would be a shame.

6. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok the only thing which works is to switch to the s video output and connect using s-video ( lower resolution and jaggies everywhere ) i'm using a cheaper RGB scart so i am thinking perhaps thats the problem and perhaps i should buy the official Microsoft Component or RGB scart kit ( don't wanna if i can help it as the cheap one does produce great images with no ghosting or side effects.