Dead Like Me. Complete series. $29.99 today only

ARNOLD AKIEN

And from play.com ...

" Dead Like Me: Complete Series Gift-Set (9 Disc) (2003) (Region 1 DVD)
Ellen Muth, Callum Blue & Jasmine Guy ..... ( Not yet rated ) ... from ..£17.99 Free Delivery "

It isn't easy to work out the currency conversion on a day to day basis but I'd say that this interestingly Quirky series is the better barguin from play.com if you add the absence of the ... will they wont they ? .. charge of customs fees plus post office fees and the delay in postal delivery, plus play.com is post Free .. always a boon. :D

Play.com (UK) : Dead Like Me: Complete Series Gift-Set (9 Disc) (2003) (Region 1 DVD) : DVD - Free Delivery

Seriously though, this particular box set IS Region of the Americas and if you don't have a region free DVD player then this, following, might be the best bet ...

Play.com (UK) : Dead Like Me: Season 1 (4 Discs) : DVD - Free Delivery

And ...

Play.com (UK) : Dead Like Me: Season 2 (4 Discs) : DVD - Free Delivery

Though the follow up film is Still only available as Region 1 ...

Play.com (UK) : Dead Like Me: Life After Death (Movie) (2009) (Region 1 DVD) : DVD - Free Delivery

Ah, well, I suppose that this .. Happy ..Release into the Americas was as inevitable as DEATH ... and Taxes ... or possibly Taxi's ... I've never quite got a Grasp on this Whole Inevitability Thing. :devil:

Arnold.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom