Missing title: "FROM THE EDITOR OF THE TERMINATOR".
Pretty cool 80s tat amazed it's arriving on 4K Blu-ray. Never enough Treat Williams.
I already have the 88 Films Blu-ray (seems to be OOP/removed from their site) and I'll pick this up to support the distributor.
2022 Subscribers: you will automatically receive this title in your January shipment. Remember to use the "I'm a subscriber..." free shipping option to add additional products to your package. This special limited edition embossed slipcover (designed by Earl Kessler Jr.) is limited to 6,000...
• Region Free 4K Ultra HD / Blu-ray Set
• 4K UHD presented in High-Dynamic-Range
• Newly scanned & restored in 4K from its 35mm original camera negative
• Archival commentary track with: director Mark Goldblatt and screenwriter Terry Black alongside producers Michael L. Meltzer and David Helpern
• "The Building Blocks of Movies" - a brand new interview with director Mark Goldblatt
• "A Thousand Feet of Lightning" - a brand new interview with visual effects artist Ernest Farino
• "Seizing the Opportunity" - a brand new interview with second unit director Patrick Read Johnson
• "How to Edit For An Editor" - a brand new interview with editor Harvey Rosenstock
• "Happy Accidents Happen" - a brand new interview with composer Ernest Troost
• "Dead and Alive" - an archival interview with makeup effects creator Steve Johnson
• Still gallery
• Original theatrical trailer
• TV spot
• Deleted scenes
• Archival EPK featurette
• MIFED promotional piece
• Reversible cover artwork
• English SDH subtitles