1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dead H30?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Solomon Grundy, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Solomon Grundy

Solomon Grundy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    I have had my Themescene H30 since October and it has just over 120 hours on the lamp. Turned it on tonight to watch the footie and the "lamp" LED warning light has come on and there is nothing coming from the bulb. What has happened, it worked fine on Sunday. Bought it from Sevenoaks in Hull but due to moving and house renovations etc don't have the receipt anymore, can't even find the warranty stuff, all I have is the manual...any ideas? Very upset about this. :(

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have got a H30a, if it is moved while on (I mean the tinyist movement, just sliding it two inchs on a coffee table) then it switches itself off instantly, no fans, nothing. When you turn it back on the lamp doesn`t light and the orange lamp led lights up. If I unplug it from the mains, then leave it off for ten minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on, hey presto it works again. I then recover from the heart attack I have just had from thinking the bulb is knackered! And promise myself not to touch it again when it is on! Try that and see what happens.

3. cyberheater

cyberheater

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    If it really is broken. Phone Sevenoaks and explain the situation. From the serial number they should be able to trace who bought it or a least tell that it's still under warrenty.

Let us know how you get on.

4. Solomon Grundy

Solomon Grundy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    I will give it a go...thanks... :(

5. Solomon Grundy

Solomon Grundy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    I left it overnight but the warning LED still comes on and the lamp stays dark...looks like I'm going to be calling the store today... :(